2017 Cove Beacons
2016 Cove Beacons
Resident Approved Contractors
**Please note: these contractors are not endorsed or otherwise recommended by the Mariner's Cove Home Owners Association.**
Jack's Plumbing, Inc - Jack @ 302-947-0993
Goodman Construction - general construction, windows, doors - Steve @ 703-929-0955 (cell) or 302-231-8624
Painting by Dave McGirk - interior & exterior painting - Dave @ 302-644-4011J&M Enterprises - a Little Bit of Everything - Jerry 302-381-6450 or Mike 302-359-2672
Do you need:
- Energy Assistance
- Prescription Assistance for Elderly and Disabled
- Food Bank Resource Locator
- Food Stamps
- and more...
Sussex Community Crisis Housing Service Inc 302-856-7524
For more information and details go to the Angel Food Ministries website.
- Emergency Food - Available to Delaware residents with valid Photo ID - limit 1 person per household per month.
- Hope Program - Income based Food Cooperative - members pay $7 per month for $40 worth of food. (6 different locations in Sussex County.
- Senior Food Program - drop off site for Food Bank of Delaware's Commodity Supplemental Food Program for
Delaware residents 60 and older that meet income guidelines.Contact Casa San Francisco 302-684-8694 or 8708 or email [email protected]
Catholic Charities 302-856-6310
Christian Storehouse 302-934-8151
First State Community Action 302-856-7761
Georgetown State Svc Ctr 302-856-5574
Good Samaritan 302-875-9710
Pyle Center 302-732-9501
Salvation Army 302-628-2020
Shipley State Service Center 302-628-2035